I’ve already bought most everything Urban Decay is doing for the holidays, but there’s soooo much else out there. What brands, and which specific items, of holiday collections really grab you? Hint: your responses may determine how I spend my budget for holiday makeup for review!
- Dior: I have NEVER tried Dior at all, ever, except for buying Poison once years ago, and some of this collection looks so exciting to me! Be sure to scroll through ALL the pics, because there are many, many palettes and items.
- Guerlain: another brand I have limited experience with. Again, scroll all the way down for all the pictures. Some lovely items!
- Tarte has quite a lot going on, and it looks like bargain city! The general holiday set, the Carried Away Set (Sephora exclusive) and the Big Thrill Set (Ulta exclusive).
- Chanel: that plummy-gold palette looks lovely.
- Lorac has their Sweet Temptations – a full face palette plus a lip set and a bronzer/face set.
- Mac: Glamour Daze and Marilyn Monroe collections. Lots of lip products that look exciting, but then so does a lot of the other stuff!
- Givenchy: the colors in this one grab me less than some of the others, but that’s just personal taste.
- Anastasia’s 70s theme Want You To Want Me palette looks awesome. I’ve got a review coming soon of one of their palettes – their eyeshadow is REALLY good! Her Kisses On My List set looks great, too.
- Stila‘s got a Snow Angels palette, with tons of eye and cheek colors and a mascara sample. Plus a lip set and an eyeliner set.
- TooFaced: it’s a little early to tell from that video just what they’re offering, but I added them in because many of us have an idea how good their previous winter collections have been.
- Same with Bare Minerals – they haven’t released details, but what is that Vision in Velvet??
- Lancome: the mono eyeshadows look intriguing, and their lipsticks are usually divine!
- The Nars holiday collection isn’t getting very good reviews, which is disappointing. I need to get some good Nars products after my tragic experience with their Soft Touch pencils. 😉
- Bobbi Brown has a pretty sizeable collection, with palettes, lip products and more.
Anything else? Any you haven’t seen yet, but are anticipating based on the brand? Let me know!